- Current Prices:$566,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $1,116,250
- Median Sale Price:$648,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1932 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 5,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Collier Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Collier Hills are about $570,000 – $785,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.