- Current Prices:$360,072 to $544,990
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $504,115
- Median Sale Price:$358,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $695,$160 to $163/quarter,$50 to $161.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 4,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 45Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
The houses in Collington are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,569 to as high as $4,441.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.