- Current Prices:$430,000
- Closed Prices:$269,900 to $341,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,981
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,341 to 2,826Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Collinswood are about $160,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.