- Current Prices:$244,000 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 3,266Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Collinswood are about $160,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.