- Current Prices:$149,900 to $464,900
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,625
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$405/mo,$0,$0 to $900/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 4,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Colonial Country Club is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Colonial Country Club are about $140,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.