- Closed Prices:$158,800 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$240.3 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 1,335Sq. Ft.
Colony Crossing is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 1982. Homes in Colony Crossing are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Colony Crossing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.