- Current Prices:$1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $1,349,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,061,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$400
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $192
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:3,173 to 3,860Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Colony El Mirador are about $600,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 6293.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.