- Current Prices:$299,900
- Closed Prices:$159,800 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Colony Hill is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colony Hill are about $75,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.