- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$75,500 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,107 to 3,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Colony Hill is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colony Hill are about $75,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.