- Current Prices:$255,000 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$220,750 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $1050,$750 to $795
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,036 to 3,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colony Lakes are about $210,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.