- Current Prices:$110,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $198,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $418/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 1,187Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Colony Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colony Point are about $70,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, 1 assigned space, 1 space, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.