- Current Prices:$159,900 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,380
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$15 to $56/mo,$100 to $500,$0 to $180,$30 to $240/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 5,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Columbia Lakes features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $420, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,845 to as high as $7,985. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $420. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,986 to as high as $3,443.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.