- Current Prices:$136,400 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $314,900
- Median Sale Price:$198,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 5,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The community of Columbia Lakes features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,845 to as high as $10,462. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $500. Property taxes for the year are around $3,443.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.