- Current Prices:$130,000 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$108,500 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$203,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$15 to $56/mo,$0 to $180,$100 to $500,$30 to $240/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 5,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Columbia Lakes are about $125,000 – $435,000 and sit on 40.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.