- Current Prices:$159,500 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $297,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,535
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $240/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 5,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The community of Columbia Lakes features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $420, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,845 to as high as $10,462. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $420. Property taxes for the year are around $3,443.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.