- Current Prices:$1,199,890 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$387,903 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$861,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$406
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $405,$160 to $399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,261 to 3,398Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Columbus Grove features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Columbus Grove are about $495,000 – $1,590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.