- Current Prices:$579,000 to $754,800
- Closed Prices:$91,042 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$719,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$99 to $325,$99 to $226/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,078 to 3,740Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Columbus Square features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Columbus Square are about $420,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.