- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,379,900
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $1,765,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,307,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $450/quarter,$1600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,983 to 9,435Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colvard Farms are about $550,000 – $1,380,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.