- Current Prices:$669,950 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$308,000 to $466,990
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$85,$55/quarter,$55 to $199/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,721 to 3,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The community of Concord at Brushy Creek has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $244, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,731 to as high as $4,463. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $244. Property taxes for the year can range from $7,728 to $10,576.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.