- Current Prices:$224,900 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $513,650
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $150,$196 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Concord Mills consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $115 to $299, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,592 to as high as $5,711. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $115 to $299. Property taxes for the year can range from $11,538 to $13,039. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.