- Current Prices:$875,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,167,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$447
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $395
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 4,409Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Conejo Oaks are about $610,000 – $2,095,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.