- Current Prices:$349,900
- Closed Prices:$339,900 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$398
- Association Fee Ranges:$475/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:869 to 3,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coney Island are about $215,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 1-car garage, 4-car garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.