- Current Prices:$95,000
- Closed Prices:$43,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$83,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$188 to $314/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:530 to 1,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East is largely a condo community. The homes in Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East are about $30,000 – $105,000 and sit on 80548-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.