- Current Prices:$379,000 to $779,900
- Closed Prices:$331,000 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1145/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,111 to 3,167Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Continental Towers is a neighborhood in Clearwater, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional, contemporary, florida and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1970 and 1970. Homes in Continental Towers are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Continental Towers typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.