- Current Prices:$52,000 to $99,500
- Closed Prices:$49,500 to $88,000
- Median Sale Price:$54,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$202 to $317/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Continental Village is a neighborhood in Margate, Florida. Homes in Continental Village are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Continental Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.