- Current Prices:$425,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$521,500 to $758,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:1,664 to 3,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coopertown represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coopertown are about $380,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.