- Current Prices:$384,900 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $125
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,269 to 3,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Copper Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Copper Hills are about $320,000 – $445,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.