- Current Prices:$112,900 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$117,900 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $229/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 2,573Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Copper Oaks offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $227 to $229, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,488 to as high as $7,779. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $227 to $229, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,605 to as high as $3,973. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.