- Current Prices:$215,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$32/mo,$220,$220,$370 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 3,505Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Copper Ridge are about $140,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.