- Current Prices:$305,000 to $363,000
- Closed Prices:$219,400 to $359,900
- Median Sale Price:$255,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$139 to $210/mo,$295 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,150 to 3,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Copper Springs features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Copper Springs are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.