- Current Prices:$257,500 to $499,500
- Closed Prices:$194,900 to $631,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$469 to $1180/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,426 to 2,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Copperleaf features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Copperleaf are about $265,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.