- Current Prices:$335,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$304,900 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,909 to 2,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Copperwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Copperwood are about $170,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.