- Current Prices:$394,900
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $468,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$292
- Association Fee Ranges:$121/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,355 to 2,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Copperwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Copperwood are about $245,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.