- Current Prices:$975,000
- Closed Prices:$755,000 to $990,000
- Median Sale Price:$902,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$672
- Association Fee Ranges:$355 to $370,$370 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,124 to 1,602Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Copperwood features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Copperwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Copperwood are about $335,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, driveway, guest parking, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.