- Current Prices:$399,999 to $590,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$464,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$73 to $222,$30 to $222/mo,$90 to $700/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,494 to 4,273Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Creek are about $325,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.