- Current Prices:$409,000 to $1,825,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $1,340,000
- Median Sale Price:$611,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,117 to 5,393Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Coral Gables Granada is a neighborhood in Coral Gables, Florida. Homes in Coral Gables Granada are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coral Gables Granada typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.