- Current Prices:$400,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$391,500 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$597,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$394
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,117 to 5,393Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Gables Granada are about $375,000 – $1,950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.