- Current Prices:$489,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $1,975,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$437
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $316/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:805 to 4,505Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Coral Groves is a neighborhood in Coral Gables, Florida. Homes in Coral Groves are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coral Groves typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.