- Current Prices:$349,900 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$119,950 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$348
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $387/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Coral Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Heights are about $100,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, circle drive, other and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.