- Current Prices:$175,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$143,800 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$1365 to $1868/quarter,$350 to $665/mo,$124 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:999 to 3,133Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Coral Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Lakes are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.