- Current Prices:$184,900 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$124 to $675,$350 to $693/mo,$1365 to $1473/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 2,227Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Coral Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Lakes are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.