- Current Prices:$169,900 to $384,999
- Closed Prices:$143,800 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$455 to $657/mo,$1413 to $1890/quarter,$125 to $657
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:999 to 3,133Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The community of Coral Lakes features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $125 to $1,890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,647 to as high as $3,690. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $125 to $1,890. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,183 to $5,251. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.