- Current Prices:$187,500 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$143,800 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$238,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$1365 to $1868/quarter,$350 to $665/mo,$124 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:999 to 3,133Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The community of Coral Lakes features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $125 to $1,890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,647 to as high as $3,690. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $125 to $1,890. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,183 to $5,251. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.