- Current Prices:$169,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$238,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$258/mo,$0,$0 to $759.21/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 5,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Coral Lakes is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Lakes are about $140,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.