- Current Prices:$125,000 to $9,995,000
- Closed Prices:$88,317 to $6,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$629,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1850/quarter,$0 to $1517/mo,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:360 to 11,316Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Coral Ridge features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Ridge are about $115,000 – $6,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, circle drive, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.