- Current Prices:$105,000 to $9,995,000
- Closed Prices:$88,317 to $6,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$629,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$367
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $1450/quarter,$0 to $1517/mo,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:360 to 11,316Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Coral Ridge features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Ridge are about $115,000 – $6,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, circle drive, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.