- Current Prices:$86,999 to $6,450,000
- Closed Prices:$59,900 to $3,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$635,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $312,$300 to $1850/quarter,$0 to $1517/mo,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:360 to 11,316Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Coral Ridge Galt offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,437 to as high as $102,041. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $800. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,199 to as high as $6,165.