- Current Prices:$129,500 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $534,$0 to $650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Coral Ridge Towers East are about $105,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.