- Current Prices:$114,900 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$105,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$176,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$526/quarter,$0 to $624,$0 to $903/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:130 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Coral Ridge Towers are about $110,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, guest parking and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.