- Current Prices:$149,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $903/mo,$0 to $534
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:450 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Coral Ridge Towers are about $110,000 – $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.