- Current Prices:$159,500 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $381,$0 to $628/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Coral Ridge Towers North are about $120,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.