- Current Prices:$121,900 to $274,826
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $336,000
- Median Sale Price:$198,826
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $381,$0 to $563/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1962 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Coral Ridge Towers North are about $120,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.