- Current Prices:$375,000 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$220,054 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,043 to 3,190Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Coral Way Village is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Coral Way Village are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and carport, and homes in Coral Way Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.