- Current Prices:$165,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $212,500
- Median Sale Price:$167,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $551/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:775 to 1,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cordova Greens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cordova Greens are about $55,000 – $170,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.