- Current Prices:$243,900 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,221 to 2,401Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Corey Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corey Woods are about $70,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.