- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$394
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 1,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Corinthian Gardens is a residential building in Boca Raton, Florida. It was constructed in 1972. Homes in Corinthian Gardens are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.