- Current Prices:$112,500 to $729,000
- Closed Prices:$105,300 to $707,500
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $846,$0,$0 to $1
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 5,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Corinthian Point features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $846, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,698 to as high as $16,766. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $846, and taxes for the year can range from $2,235 to $3,796.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.