- Current Prices:$219,900 to $699,950
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$92 to $846,$65 to $353/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 5,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
The houses in Corinthian Point are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $846, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,466 to as high as $15,601. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $846. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,235 to as high as $3,796.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.