- Current Prices:$129,990 to $769,000
- Closed Prices:$105,300 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee:$0 to $846/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 5,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2acres
The Corinthian Point community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $70 to $846, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,863 to as high as $16,766. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $70 to $846, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,801 to as high as $3,835.