- Current Prices:$85,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$106,250 to $707,500
- Median Sale Price:$194,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $353/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:849 to 5,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The houses in Corinthian Point are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $846, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,466 to as high as $15,601. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $846. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,235 to as high as $3,796.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.