- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$288/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1939 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 2,188Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cornwall represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cornwall are about $45,000 – $390,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, none, covered parking, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, carport - 2 or more, space per unit - 2, tandem parking, side yard access and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.