- Current Prices:$1,295,000 to $3,249,000
- Closed Prices:$391,500 to $5,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1174
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $712/mo,$0 to $440.19
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1875 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:455 to 3,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Corona Heights is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corona Heights are about $640,000 – $4,795,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, interior access, garage, automatic door, attached, enclosed and auto door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.