- Current Prices:$610,000 to $679,900
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35 to $49/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,005 to 2,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Corona Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Corona Village are about $215,000 – $490,000 and sit on 9185.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.