- Current Prices:$165,000 to $203,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $172,500
- Median Sale Price:$162,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$313 to $317/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 1,015Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Coronado At Jacaranda represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coronado At Jacaranda are about $85,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.