- Current Prices:$765,000 to $8,900,000
- Closed Prices:$649,900 to $11,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,799,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$978
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200,$150 to $1319/mo,$0 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1898 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:587 to 10,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Coronado Beach South is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coronado Beach South are about $770,000 – $15,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.