- Current Prices:$1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$2,045,000 to $6,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$466
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$275
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:3,868 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coronado Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coronado Pointe are about $1,900,000 – $3,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.